Polymer Clay Challenge: Monster Balls
Posted on October 16, 2014 in Creative Prompts, Offers by Katie Oskin
Join the Polymer Clay Challenge
Are you ready for a challenge? How about a polymer clay challenge?
This polymer clay challenge will stretch your imagination, help your “play skills”, and get you all ready for Halloween all at the same time!
Polymer Clay Monster Ball Challenge
Send up the balloons! * Bring on the party hats!
Why? Because it’s the first ever Kater’s Acres polymer clay challenge. I’m inviting you to join in this fun & creative endeavor to challenge yourself to use a simple shape and make yourself some Monster Balls!
- Your monster MUST be made from a ball of clay, no exceptions.
- Any monster NOT made from a ball (including teardrops, squares, etc) will NOT qualify for the challenge.
- Entries must be email to me no later than Oct. 31st, 2014. (Yep, on Halloween)
- You can make as many Monster Balls as you wish.
- Each monster ball will earn you ONE entry for the prize (see below).
- Make 5 Monster Balls, get 5 chances to win.
How to Enter
- Make your Monster Ball.
- Bake your Monster Ball.
- Add design elements such as paint or antiquing if desired.
- NAME YOUR MONSTER BALL.
- Photograph your Monster Ball.
- Email your Monster Ball pictures (be sure to include it’s name) to me!
Prizes – 2 Winners!
- There will be two winners chosen by a random number generator.
- The first winner will receive 2 free months of Parker’s Clayful Tutorials Membership ($19.90 value).
- The second winner will receive 1 free month of Parker’s Clayful Tutorials Membership ($9.95 value).
Monster Ball Elements
What kind of elements should your monster balls have? It depends … but here’s some things my monster balls have. Remember that monsters have all kinds of cool stuff … basically, whatever your imagination wants your monster to have … he should have it!
Here’s some ideas to get your started:
- Oodles of eyes
- Just ONE eye
- Giant Tongue
Remember that in order to win this polymer clay challenge you must make your monster a BALL. Using a basic shape without alteration requires a little bit of imagination to make your monsters different from each other & special too.
Comment below if you are EXCITED & ready to enter this polymer clay MONSTER BALL challenge!