Wire Orchid “Batik Technique” Giveaway – CLOSED
Posted on April 14, 2016 in Offers by Katie
Wired Orchid “Batik Technique” Giveaway
Enter for a Chance to Win – CLOSED
Enter to Win
Ends April 22nd, 2016 @ 11:59pm EST
Polymer Clay Tutorial of the Month
One of the things that we are doing NEW here on KatersAcres.com is that every month we will choose a new polymer clay “tutorial of the month.” You can see more about April’s tutorial of the month and our book of the month here.
In honor of this month’s tutorial, the “Batik Technique” Lorraine Vogel of Wired Orchid has donated 5 FREE tutorials and ONE awesome prize package to 6 lucky winners! Do as many of the tasks below as you can to increase your chances of winning. Hurry & don’t wait to enter. Do it now because this giveaway won’t last forever.
Wired Orchid Giveaway
ONE lucky winner will receive:
- A prize package including stamps, stencils, PDF copy, sponge wedges, and wooden designs from Lorraine
FIVE lucky winners will receive:
- A Copy of Lorraine’s “Batik Technique” Tutorial
- Contest begins April 14th, 2016 at 6:00am EST
- Contest ends April 22nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST
- Open Worldwide
- Winners will receive tutorial from Lorraine after winning.
- The more times you enter, the better your chances of winning.
- The more items you complete below for the contest, the better your chances of winner.
- Don’t forget to spread the good news across your social media too!
- No purchase is necessary or required to win.
- Please note: ALL entries are verified. If you have marked a task as “complete” and are chosen to win, your entry will be verified. If entry can not be verified, your entry is automatically disqualified.
- Good luck!
- ONE prize package including stamps, stencils, PDF copy, sponge wedges, and wooden designs from Lorraine
- FIVE winners will receive ONE copy of Lorraine’s “Batik Technique” Tutorial
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN BELOW
a Rafflecopter giveaway
DISCLAIMER: Participating in this giveaway will enroll you for our free email for polymer clay as well as the Wired Orchid’s polymer clay email. You can unsubscribe at any time.