WIP Wednesday: Forth of July Break
Posted on July 9, 2014 in Work In Progress by Katie Oskin
Forth of July Break
This week has been a record short week for me in my studio. I actually only had 1 working day this week. WOW was I busy that day, but still … 1 day compared to 3 is not near enough! I got a lot done though and that’s what counted. So, here’s a glimpse of what I’ve been up to (clockwise from top).
- Falkor – Let’s be honest … every once in awhile that “child” in you comes bouncing out and desires to relive parts of your childhood. During my working day, I clayed for 12 hours and about hour 6 I was in desperate need of some entertainment … so, on came Amazon Prime and The Never Ending Story. Ah yes … childhood … relived. (And yes, I did get my dragon fix for the week too)…
- ClayLove – On Friday you can look forward to a special post all about #claylove and its uniting of clay lovers, artists, & crafters across the globe. Sneak peak here.
- Scuba Parker – My newest Parker StoryBook Scene features a very special Parker. Not just any Parker … but a Parker who almost has legs! Check him out, shorts and all. Ready for adoption here in my Etsy store.
- Parker Army – I’m getting ready for a big show on Saturday. So … oodles of Parker’s will need to be made. I usually allow the Original Parker to be the show special, so I have about 30 of them ready to go!
Weekly Tidbits & Fun
- My hubby had some much needed time off last weekend and we spent the entire weekend, all day Friday, Saturday, & Sunday together! I love spending time with my hubby and being by his side, holding his hand for three whole days … wonderful!
- On Friday night, we spent the evening on our new deck enjoying lots of veggies on the grill, pineapple on the grill, & BBQ chicken. We topped the night off with a few sparklers & a couple fireworks.
- On Saturday we visited family in Pittsburgh. We rekindled relationships, laughed, and had a great time with family.
- On Sunday we enjoyed 2 picnics: our annual Church Picnic & worship along with a picnic with my folks.
What are you working on?
What’s going on in your studio? What are you working on? Is there a project you’d like to see me tackle and feature on the blog? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear your thoughts & ideas!