WIP Wednesday: Last Week in December
Posted on January 1, 2014 in Work In Progress by Katie Oskin
Work in Progress Wednesday
In KatersAcres Polymer Clay Studio
Well, it’s been another crazy week in the studio. This past week there has been lots of things to do and lots of things to tend to, but somehow, I managed to have a little time to play too! Here’s what I’ve been up to in my studio this past week (clockwise from top left):
- I got a new tool for Christmas from Parker, the Lucy Clay CZExtruder. You can purchase it here (if you are in the US).
- Just a fun little cane I was working on. I actually finished it and made it a round kaleidoscope cane.
- My tree spirit, Fauna! Get the tutorial here.
- A custom order of a Solomon Island Female Eclectus.
- Played with blending chalks this week. I love the subtle effects you can get by adding these to a polymer surface.
- My finished train I made for my Dad for Christmas.
- Just a few color blends I made for my caning.
- The extra coffee that I needed after taking an entire week off. :-p
- A Holo-Effect snowflake ornament I made using Ginger Davis Allman’s tutorial. What am I going to do with it? Not sure yet, but you can purchase Ginger’s tutorial to make your own here.
What are you working on?
What’s going on in your studio? What are you working on? Is there a project you’d like to see me tackle and feature on the blog? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear your thoughts & ideas!