Work in Progress Wednesday: Valentine’s Day
Posted on January 8, 2014 in Work In Progress by Katie
Work In Progress (WIP) Wednesday
Wow! It has been a blustery and COLD week here in NW Pennsylvania at KatersAcres Polymer Clay Studio. The temperature has been in sub-zero temperatures, with the high yesterday reaching -1 degrees Fahrenheit. YIPES!
Work In Progress This Week:
Despite the cold, I have managed to keep working & claying away in my studio. Here’s a few snapshots of some of the things I got accomplished this week (clockwise from top left):
- NEW Sculpted Rose Tutorial – Part of Parker’s Clayful Tutorial Club. This tutorial will release in February 2014 for individual purchase in my Etsy store.
- The weather was so bad the our internet was so slow, I pulled out BOTH my iPad & my computer to get my work for all my claying friends done.
- I’ve been so busy in my studio lately that my scrap clay pile has grown to enormous proportions and may in fact be the biggest it has ever been! Want to know what to do with scrap clay? Get a tutorial.
- I’m part of the 52 Canes a Year FaceBook Group and this is my cane for the week. On Friday I will post bigger pictures and a fantastic free tutorial from online.
- My newest Parker for Valentine’s Day! He’s super cute & ready to be adopted; Ships next day.
- I’ve been so busy doing a lot of random projects in my studio, my “ready to use” and unblended clay being store in my floss box has almost outgrown itself. See how to store clay here.
- My newest Lolly for Valentine’s Day! She’s pulling a wagon full of hearts and is ready to be adopted; ships next day.
- My most popular pin for the week, how to make a leaf texture plate mini-tutorial here.
- More of my canes for the week reduced.
- And two bases, all ready for a Parker or Lolly StoryBook Scene to be added.
What are you working on?
What’s going on in your studio? What are you working on? Is there a project you’d like to see me tackle and feature on the blog? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear your thoughts & ideas! See more WIP Wednesdays & get project ideas here.