January 2015 Newsletter
Posted on February 4, 2015 in Polymer Clay by Katie
The Polymer Notebook
January 2015 Edition
Polymer Clay Newsletter
Did You Get this Month’s Newsletter?
Newsletters went out on Feb. 5th for January. Yes, that’s a little late, but I’m on vacation right now. The image shown is NOT the whole email, but just a quick snapshot & glance at what’s contained inside.
- NeverKnead Revies
- WIP Wednesday fun & how YOU can participate
- Winter Blooms Color Palette which includes recipes for Spruce, Sparkling Marsala, & Sparkling Berry
- Invitations to join: The 2015 Polymer Clay Challenge, Parker’s Clayful Tutorial Club, & the Polymer Clay Adventure
- January Pavelka Project link & invitation to join
- Creative Tip #5 – Recyclable Paint Palettes
- January Tutorials Review
- Using Blending Chalks
- Shout-Outs to some awesome polymer clay artists
Want to Get the Monthly eMails?
If you want to get the monthly emails along with lots of other free stuff & goodies, be sure to SIGN UP in the box at the TOP RIGHT of the page.
BONUS: 10 Polymer Clay Tips eBook when you join the Newsletter
CLICK ABOVE TO JOIN or ENTER EMAIL IN THE BOX AT THE TOP RIGHT
- How often do you send newsletters? Newsletters are sent as a “wrap up” at the end of every month and about 2 additional times during each month.
- What’s in the newsletters? Newsletters are filled with this that are going on here at KatersAcres, polymer clay community news, tutorial links, & oodles of fun information you’re going to love.
- This newsletter focuses mostly on sculpture and does NOT include jewelry making or jewelry tutorials. However, millefiori cane making is also discussed and tutorials are sent frequently.