KICKOFF: 2015 Polymer Clay Challenge
Posted on January 1, 2015 in Polymer Clay Challenge by Katie
Let The Creativity Begin!
The time you’ve been preparing for is now here. It’s time to kickoff one of the greatest things you’ll do this year: challenge yourself, stretch yourself, grow, & learn.
Let the 2015 Polymer Clay Challenge Begin!
- You have from today until January 9th to complete your Week 1 Challenge.
- All challenges for the week are due by FRIDAY of that week.
- Be sure to post your challenge results on your blogs or website.
- Post your challenge results on our Pinterest Board.
- Post your challenge results on our FaceBook page.
- Post your picture in the corresponding WEEKLY Photo Album.
- Be sure to come over to the FB group and comment on each others posts.
- Remember that there are many newbies with us. Critiques that are not courteous & kind, those that are demeaning, or that I otherwise deem inappropriate will be removed. We want people to grow in their love for clay; encourage each other.
- If you don’t know what to create, see the Challenge Prompts. CLICK to go there now.
Future Weekly Dates:
Week 2: January 10 – 16
Week 3: January 17 – 23
Week 4: January 24 – 30
Where to Start?
- If you haven’t done so already, be sure to READ THIS POST.
- Declare your intentions for your weekly creativity challenge on your blog or website. (If you do not have a blog or website, you can declare it in our FaceBook Group.
What are you waiting for? Go get creating!