Polymer Clay Faux Collage Veneers Tutorial
Posted on April 18, 2016 in Parker's Clayful Tutorials by Katie
Faux Collage Veneers Technique
for Polymer Clay
ENJOY YOUR POLYMER CLAY TUTORIAL
FOR CLUB MEMBERS:
- Go to the LINK provided in your email.
- Add the item to your cart.
- Use the COUPON CODE included in your email, this will make your purchase total ZERO.
- Click “Checkout.”
- The tutorial will be added to your account for immediate download and download up to 5 additional times in the future.
PLEASE NOTE AFTER “CHECKOUT” THE TUTORIAL TAKES APPROXIMATELY 5-10 MINUTES TO LOAD DUE TO ITS SIZE.
- Polymer Clay
- Inks: Alcohol inks, stamp pads, etc.
- Paints: Heavy Body Acrylics & Regular Craft Acrylics
- Blending Chalks or Other Chalk Powders
- Variety of Stamps
- Background Stamps
- Variety of Stencils – Both masking & full stencils
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Repel Gel or Masking Fluid
- Baby Wipes to clean your hands and work surface
- Your Hands
- Imagination / Theme
- Pasta Machine
This polymer clay tutorial is available for download for FREE to club members using the coupon code provided (which was sent in your email). Please download & save your PDF to your computer now. Coupon code expires 4/30/16.
Sign up for Parker’s Clayful Tutorials Club anytime in April 2016 and receive this tutorial with your subscription.
If you are not a Parker’s Clayful Tutorials Club Subscriber, please feel free to join the club by clicking through at the top of the page & paying through PayPal, or click here for more information.
Have an idea for an upcoming tutorial release? Feel free to contact me and let me know your ideas.
All links for online shopping go to Amazon, where I am an affiliate.