Polymer Clay Purple Color Recipe – Purple Punch
Posted on July 26, 2016 in Creative Prompts by Katie Oskin
Polymer Clay Purple Color Recipe
Have you ever noticed that purple seems to go with everything? This polymer clay purple color recipe is a super easy recipe that will slightly change your purple into something just a little more interesting … basically, purple with a punch. Hence, “Purple Punch.”
Polymer Clay Color Recipe for Purple Punch
- 2 Parts Premo! Purple
- 1 Parts Premo! Fuchsia
IDEAS FOR VARIATIONS:
- Add 1 part additional Fuchsia for a more vibrant purple.
- Add 1 part additional Purple for a darker green.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! Copper for a nice added shimmer with a pink hue.
- Add 1 part Premo! Pearl for an instant lightness and brilliance.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! Black for a deep dark purple – Perfect for Halloween
SHARE WHAT YOU’VE MADE:
Did you use this tutorial help you make your own color experiments?
Share it with my readers & the world by using
on your social media accounts.
Do you have ideas for another tutorial you’d like me to post here on the blog? Send me your ideas.
I hope today’s color selections help you get back into your studio! If not, feel free to visit our Color Recipes to find another color that might inspire you today. Thanks for joining me today,
Free polymer clay tutorials are made possible by Parker’s Clayful Tutorials Club Members. Join the Club now!