Polymer Clay Color Recipe Deep Ocean Blue
Posted on January 11, 2016 in Creative Prompts by Katie Oskin
Polymer Clay Color Recipe
DEEP OCEAN BLUE
I love the color blue, in fact, it’s one of my favorites. Coming up with variations of blues to use in my designs is always a fun adventure. I stumbled upon this color recipe completely on accident, but have used it several times already. Enjoy!
Polymer Clay Color Recipe for Deep Ocean Blue
- 1 Part Premo! Peacock Pearl (P)
- 2 Parts Premo! Purple Pearl (Pr)
- To the right is the chart of what happens with each main combination and how the color changes.
IDEAS FOR VARIATIONS:
- Add 1/2 part Premo! silver for a nice added shimmer.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! Pearl for an instant lightness and brilliance.
- Add 1/4 part Premo! Black for a deeper blue, reminiscent of navy.
What Will You Create?
What kinds of things would you make with today’s color? Feel free to post your creations on my Facebook page
and show everyone what you have made with the color palette from today’s blog post. Also, feel free to tweet your picture to @katersacres
with #KatersCP to show off your creation!
I hope today’s color selections help you get back into your studio this weekend! Thanks for joining me today and don’t forget to sign up for more tutorials, prompts, and projects direct to your email. Sign up now.