Spring Color Palette – Metallic Pastels for Polymer Clay
Posted on March 20, 2014 in Creative Prompts by Katie
Spring Color Palette
Metallic Pastel Palette for Polymer Clay
This is a recent color palette, inspired by my Spring mood! It was a very easy palette to make & to create. So below, you will find some super simple instructions to create a soft metallic color palette of your own.
What You Need:
- 5 Colors of your choice Polymer Clay
- 1 Part of your colored clay
- 15 parts pearl clay per 1 part colored clay
How to do it:
- Take 1 part of your colored clay
- Take 15 parts of your pearl clay
- Mix together completely to form 1 new uniform color
- To make your color brighter: add more colored clay
- To make your color softer: add more pearl clay
What Will You Create?
What kinds of things would you make with today’s color palette? Feel free to post your creations on my Facebook page
and show everyone what you have made with the color palette from today’s blog post. Also, feel free to tweet your picture to @katersacres
with the #KatersCP to show off your creation!
I hope today’s palette & color selections help you get back into your studio this weekend! Thanks for joining me today and don’t forget to sign up for more tutorials, prompts, and projects direct to your email. Sign up now.