Sculpey Polymer Clay in Acid Yellow Review
Posted on May 25, 2015 in Product Reviews by Katie Oskin
Sculpey Polymer Clay
Polyform’s 2015 Color Reviews
Acid Yellow Sculpey Polymer Clay Review:
- Brand / Line: Sculpey III
- Name: Acid Yellow
- Color Shift Rating: 3
- Softness Rating: 10
- Has greenish undertones
- Very vibrant
- Great color!
- Does NOT look as florescent post baking as it does unbaked.
- Palette / Ideas / Considerations:
- Red & Just Orange will make a fiery combination.
- Add to leaf canes to make them pop!
Read more about my Color Shift & Softness Ratings here.
The polymer clay for this review was generously provided to me by Polyform.
Thanks for joining me today,