12 Polymer Clay Tutorials from Around the Web
Posted on February 18, 2014 in Tutorials by Katie Oskin
Polymer Clay Tutorials from Around the Web
I was asked by a reader awhile ago if I could do a “mash up” of different polymer clay tutorials from around the web. As I come across tutorials, I tend to tweet them, pin them, or share them on my FaceBook page. One of my readers asked that since I was sharing so many of them, would I mind taking the time to share them with you in a single post here on the blog every once and awhile. So … this is the third time I have done this for you, if you would like to see more of these, comment below. If not … I’ll go back to my normal Tuesday activities!
- Black & White Flower Cane by Kollika. Repin here.
- Fondant Husky Tutorial by Manualidadessfran. Repin here.
- Love Heart with Birds Tutorial by MandarinDucky. Repin here.
- Polymer clay pencil holder by PlanetFimo as posted by Kollika. Repin here.
- Winter cake inspiration (no tutorial) by Viorica. Repin here.
- Clay cane pendants by Teresa Pandora Salgado. Repin here.
- Wildflower pendant by LaBohemeDesigns. Repin here.
- Inchie tutorial by CobaltMoon. Repin here.
- Translucent Dragonfly Wings by Barbara McGuire. Repin here.
- Polymer clay design transfer by MoClay. Repin here.
- Soutache Kaleidoscope Cane as posted by Kollika. Repin here.
- Nautilus shell earrings tutorial. Repin here.
Thanks for joining me today,
Want to see how I store all my tutorials I’ve collected from the internet? Check it out here…