TIKI PORCH LIGHT WORKSHOP
Thursday, July 27th, 2017
This workshop is a one day workshop in KatersAcres studio in northwest Pennsylvania. This is a private workshop that will accommodate only 2 people. Details of what is included in workshop is provided in detail below.
WHAT YOU’RE PURCHASING:
One Day in Person Tiki Porch Light Workshop at KatersAcres Polymer Clay Studio in NW Pennsylvania
Congratulations! So you want to travel and join me in my studio for a live in person workshop? This workshop is great fun, entertaining, and will teach you many unique assembly tricks. In the course of one day you will learn the following:
- How to cover glass with polymer
- How to properly emboss your clay
- How to make unique faux wood elements
- How to easily design a tiki pattern
- How to properly adhere the polymer to glass
- How to bake your finished tiki light
- How to antique and add paint details to bring out your faux wood effects
- ***Post workshop includes full PDF download of tutorial
What is Included with Your Workshop Reservation:
- PDF guide & outline of what you can expect from a KatersAcres 1-Day workshop event.
- All the polymer clay needed to complete your project.
- The use of my studio & supplies needed to complete your project (including the glass jar you will be covering).
- PDF download of the project (after workshop) in case you forget how to do your project when you get home.
- Lunch the day of the workshop.
- Transportation to & from KatersAcres the day of the workshop from the hotel in Meadville, PA (details specified in handout after workshop reservation).
What is NOT Included with Your Workshop Reservation:
- Your flight / travel to the event or days surrounding the event.
- Your hotel or overnight accommodations the day before, during, or after the event.
- Cost of any & all meals as well as additional spending money.
The purchase of this workshop includes ONLY your reservation for your class. You are responsible to make any and all travel arrangements, lodging requirements, and are responsible for the cost of meals. This purchase and workshop reservation is non-refundable and will reserve your seat in this workshop.