Randee Ketzel Giveaway – CLOSED
Posted on May 19, 2016 in Offers by Katie Oskin
Polymer Clay Book & Necklace Giveaway
from Randee Ketzel – CLOSED
Enter for a Chance to Win
Enter to Win
Ends May 26th, 2016 @ 11:59pm EST
Polymer Clay Book of the Month
One of the things that we are doing NEW here on KatersAcres.com is that every month we will choose a new polymer clay “book of the month.” You can see more about May’s Book of the Month, “Polymer Clay Gemstones: The Art of Deception” here.
In honor of this month’s tutorial, jewelry designer, artist, and teacher, Randee Ketzel has generously donated a prize package for ONE luck winner! Do as many of the tasks below as you can to increase your chances of winning. Hurry & don’t wait to enter. Do it now because this giveaway won’t last forever.
Randee Ketzel Giveaway
ONE lucky winner will receive:
- Polymer Clay Book “Polymer Clay Gemstones: The Art of Deception” by Kim Schlinke & Randee Ketzel
- A faux turquoise pendant necklace from Randee Ketzel herself
- Contest begins May 19th, 2016 at 6:00am EST
- Contest ends May 26th, 2016 at 11:59pm EST
- Open Worldwide
- Winners will receive prize from Randee Ketzel.
- The more times you enter, the better your chances of winning.
- You do NOT have to complete everything in the giveaway. Every item you “complete” gives you an entry to win. So the more things you complete, the more entries you get.
- If you have already done something, mark “completed” and it will give you the entry.
- Don’t forget to spread the good news across your social media too!
- No purchase is necessary or required to win.
- Please note: ALL entries are verified. If you have marked a task as “complete” and are chosen to win, your entry will be verified. If entry can not be verified, your entry is automatically disqualified.
- Good luck!
- ONE prize package (as noted above) from Randee Ketzel to ONE lucky winner
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN BELOW
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NOTICE: Participating in this giveaway will enroll you for our free email for polymer clay as well as the Wired Orchid’s polymer clay email. You can unsubscribe at any time.