Did You Know? You Can Leave
Tutorial feedback is important not just for me, but for future tutorial buyers. You work hard for your money and so do others, and so do I. I want to make sure that you are satisfied with your tutorial; I also want to know what you want me to improve.
There are lots of things here at Kater’s Acres that you might not know about. One of those things is the ability to leave your tutorial feedback on anything you purchase here on the site (this includes adoptables by the way). Below, I will show you how to leave tutorial feedback to help other people gauge the value of their tutorials.
Tutorial feedback is important because it lets other people know what you think of the tutorial.
When one of our tutorials has had a review a star rating system appears within the tutorial. Those tutorials with NO reviews have no stars.
How to Leave Feedback
- In order to leave feedback you must first log into your account. Log into your account by clicking HERE.
- NOTE: You are ONLY able to leave feedback on an item that you have purchased. If you have NOT purchased the item, you will be unable to leave any feedback.
- Choose an item you purchased.
- Near the bottom of the item you will see a three tabs along your screen. CLICK on the tab that says “reviews.”
- Simply leave your review for the polymer clay tutorials that you purchased.
Thanks for joining me today,