Sept 21, 2019; 10am-3pm
Love to try new things with no pressure and just people having fun with each other? This is JUST for you! Come and explore some creative techniques, arts, and crafts all at one place. These make-and-takes will bring you fun, you will meet new friends, and find a host of joyful laughs!
WHAT YOU’RE PURCHASING:
Four Hour Creative Arts Exploration
Congratulations! It’s time to have some fun and experience some new artistic fun! From polymer clay, buttons, acrylics, & card making. This interactive experience will allow you to roam from station to station and make each of the projects as you’d like. The Creative Arts Exploration will open at 10am at First Baptist Church in Hubbard, Ohio.
- Clay Carousel Horses
- Whimsical Busts
- Polymer Clay Embossed Pendants with Natural Inclusions
- Button Bracelets
- Galaxy Acrylic Paintings
- DIY Card Making
What is Included with Your Workshop Reservation:
- All the polymer clay, buttons, & other supplies needed to complete your projects.
- Basic tools available at the teaching tables.
- PDF download of the project (after workshop) in case you forget how to do your project when you get home.
What is NOT Included with Your Workshop Reservation:
- THERE IS NO BAKING INVOLVED IN THIS CLASS. PLEASE BRING SOMETHING TO TAKE YOUR PROJECTS HOME IN.
- Please bring your own tools or any tools you think you might need or like to work with for the day.
- Your flight / travel to the event or days surrounding the event.
- Your hotel or overnight accommodations the day before, during, or after the event.
- Cost of meals as well as additional spending money.
The purchase of this workshop includes ONLY your reservation for your class. You are responsible to make any and all travel arrangements, lodging requirements, and are responsible for the cost of meals. This purchase and workshop reservation is non-refundable and will reserve your seat in this workshop.
Purchasing this workshop you agree to hold Katie Oskin, Luke Oskin, or KatersAcres, harmless in the event of any accident, injury, acts of God or man that occurs during the workshop, in transportation, or on property.