Have you ever wanted to learn to make faces in polymer clay? Well, this bundle pack of four tutorials will teach you what you need to know to get started making faces in polymer clay. These instructions are perfect for everyone from the beginner to the intermediate clay artist.
This bundle pack includes the following tutorials: Face Vase, Old Man Winter Door Knocker, Faded Full Moon, & Sculpted Face Paint Brush and worksheets. Please read the details below.
- The Face Vase Tutorial – Our number one selling and most popular tutorial on site. Mastering these techniques will teach you not only the basics for sculpting a face but the bare bones necessary for transforming that face into your own creation.
- Old Man Winter Door Knocker – This tutorial is second only to the face vase tutorial. This tutorial is unique and takes the basic concepts of facial-building to a unique and fun level. Once the basic face-building concepts are mastered, you can have some fun playing with proportion and breaking down steps into ideas. All of the faces in the gallery following the photo of the door knocker were made using the techniques taught in this tutorial. This tutorial opens your imagination to possibilities and frameworks you may not have thought possible.
- Faded Full Moon – Building on basic sculpting techniques, this tutorial takes sculpting one step further, exploring dimensions, testing clay strengths, core structures, armature styles, and using a new technique to finish your design. This is a fun tutorial to try once you’ve honed your facial-building skills.
- Sculpted Face Paint Brush – Once you’ve learned the basics of making a face, this tutorial will apply those concepts creatively. This tutorial is a fun mixed media & polymer clay tutorial that will have you thinking outside the box and applying clay in a new way to an old (or new) item.
- Luminous Skin Recipe Worksheet – My skin colors all start with a basic recipe for skin color that I will share with you as a bonus to purchasing this tutorial bundle pack.
These are INSTANT DOWNLOAD TUTORIALS put together to help you make faces in polymer clay. After your payment has been confirmed, you will be directed to a page where you can quickly & easily download your tutorial.
This document and everything contained in it, including graphics & text are the property of KatersAcres, illegal redistribution, teaching, or sale without proper consent is subject to penalty under law.
There are no reviews yet.