The Magic Mister Brush. What’s so special about him … nothing and yet everything. The Magic Mister Brush a very fine paintbrush that you can use with acrylics, mica powders, oil paints, inks, and so much more. This fine bristled brush is a breeze to use. You’ll find that it quickly becomes a favorite for inks, acrylics, and more.
Why wooden handles over plastic handled brushes? What’s nice about wooden handles is that you can take the time to cover this set with clay and truly make them your own, setting them apart from everyone else’s! These brushes are long-handled which allows you to have a better range of motion and control.
You will receive TWO, Magic Mister brushes.
How To Use This Brush Set with Polymer Clay:
- This fine detail brush works great applying ink to the surface of the clay.
- The nylon bristles help to push products around and are not as absorbent as other brushes.
- Add Lolly’s Lovely Brush & Marjorie’s Magnificent Blending Brush Duo to complete your perfect set of brushes!
- Wooden handles allow you to cover these brushes with your own clay designs.
- TIP: Dipped in rubbing alcohol, these brush cleans up sculpting eyes on mini figurines nicely.
When you receive your brush, your bristles will be hard, please wash with gentle soap and water to loosen the bristles.
No refunds. No returns.