Don’t have the time, money, or ability to travel and take lessons from a polymer clay artist? Let me come to you, virtually in your own home. What do you need in order to let this happen? All you need is a cell phone, computer, or tablet. We’ll work out all the details to meet your needs together.
Your first class will include a “meet-n-greet session” where we will meet simply to discuss what you’d like to learn and what you’d like to work on during your session(s). Your live sculpting session will be 2 hours long. You can book as many live sessions as you would like. Each live session is a flat fee.
What Does The Lesson Include?
- 1, 30 minute pre-lesson meeting
- Your opportunity to show me your work
- Your opportunity to tell me what you want to work on and how you want to grow
- 2 hour online lesson
- This lesson will depend largely on what you and I have come up with together
- You & I will “meet virtually” in my studio via a prearranged mechanism (FaceTime or FaceBook Live via private arrangement)
- Packages: You can choose a “package” with multiple lessons, each lesson is 2 hours max.
- Want more information, learning, tutorials and videos? Check out the Premium Sculpting Club.
- Lessons begin after payment and will be booked by you and worked out in a cooperative calendar by both parties.