What Is It?
This is a sculpture based polymer clay tutorial club, which features tutorials to sculpt figurines (see samples below). This is a great club at a low cost with high value. Parker’s Clayful Tutorials is a membership club offering twice a month PDF sculpting projects & tutorials. This club is an exclusive service that will come to you twice a month, on the 1st & 3rd Mondays, with a bonus on the 5th Mondays of the month. Don’t miss any of the fun, join this polymer clay subscription now! See samples below.
What Does The Club Include?
- Total Cost: $9.95 per month.
- NEW: pay quarterly ($27.49, 4 times a year).
- Twice a month you will receive a 8-12 page full color, full text, PDF polymer clay tutorial with the featured design for that month.
- Tutorials & Projects will be sent on the first and third Mondays of every month.
- Fifth Monday surprise: If there is a fifth Monday, you will receive a BONUS project sheet tutorial in your email. This happens 4 times a year.
- $9.95 per month
- Or join & pay quarterly, $27.49; CLICK HERE to pay quarterly.
- Payment is through PayPal.
- You will be automatically billed every month (or quarterly depending on which payment method you chose).
- Tutorials begin immediately after payment.
- Subscription goes from payment time forward.
- No obligation; Cancel at any time.
- Download of tutorials is the members responsibility.
How Does It Work?
- On the 1st, 3rd, & 5th Mondays, you will receive an email with a link to your tutorial on my website.
- You MUST open an account to get your tutorials.
- CLICK HERE to open your free account now.
- Click on the link sent to you in your email, once you are at the tutorial, add the tutorial to your cart, enter your coupon code, checkout, & download the tutorial.
- Tutorials are available for download for one month; after one month the coupons issued in your email will expire. Do not delay, download your tutorials right away.
- Do NOT share these tutorials. You have paid for them, others should have them only if they are first willing to pay for them.
- If you are caught sharing or redistributing them with non-members, you will be removed from the club and any and all fees paid will be kept by KatersAcres.
- Tutorials are available in a large PDF format. This means it is larger than 12+ MB and will take approximately 10-20 minutes to download (best quality photos) depending on your internet connectivity.
- Is this for jewelry makers? My tutorials are 90% figurine / sculpture based.z I would not commit to the Club if you have no interest in figurines.
- My free polymer clay email has jewelry projects in it however.
- Do you cover caning? Basic caning techniques have been covered in past issues. The focus is not on the cane, but rather on the finished project that you will make using your cane.
- I sculpt from fondant, can I use these tutorials? Absolutely! These designs carry over very well to fondant, sugar paste, gum paste, modeling chocolate, and more. If you can sculpt with it, you can create these designs.
- I make blanks for ceramic molds, can I use these tutorials? Absolutely you can. Keep in mind that these tutorials often have delicate features & facial expressions that may need to be tailored to work as a model for a future mold.
- I like fantasy, do you do fantasy tutorials? My tutorials are all whimsical & fantasy based. For example, did you ever see a blue or pink elephant? Neither did I, but I made one. Dragons, monsters, witches, and trolls are a themed project that has been sent in the past.
- I sculpt faces and people and lean toward the realistic, do you send those tutorials? Again, my tutorials are whimsical in nature, which means that have an element of “cartooniness.” This being said, I do not create realistic sculptures. If you are looking for realism, this Club is not for you.
- Is this for kids? I would not recommend this subscription for a child. While the figurines are cute, whimsical, & have large facial expressions they often take more time & skill than a child can sit still for.
- I have never used polymer clay before, can I do these? I am very careful to complete list all materials you will need (as well as online links to purchase), step by step the directions, and a collage style picture diagram for creating these figurines. As long as you are patient with yourself, you can recreate 90% of these figurines to the most minute details.
- REFUND INFORMATION: Because these items are instant download, there are no refunds for tutorials, subscriptions, or failure to create accounts. No exceptions.
- MISSED PAYMENTS: If your payment is skipped or missed, your subscription will be held and no tutorials will be delivered until payment has been made. No exceptions.
- It is the members responsibility to download all tutorials. No refunds will be given for non-download of tutorials.
- View all our policies here.
Are you a member and you wish to unsubscribe? You can do so by clicking the button below: