Parker’s Clay Tribe Fairy Door Challenge
Posted on March 17, 2016 in Polymer Clay by Katie
Parker’s Clay Tribe
Fairy Door Challenge
The first Parker’s Clay Tribe polymer clay challenge, “Masks” was a great success. It’s time for a new challenge … make your own fairy door from polymer clay.
Polymer Clay Fairy Door Challenge
Fairy doors are a common clay item these days. One of the reasons I am choosing this as our theme is because anyone of any skill level can make them. You can make them large for a tree, medium sized for a wall, or even small to wear as a pendant. You can make them to match a theme, room decor, or even to match the personality of a young child.
If you need ideas for your polymer clay fairy doors, check out my Pinterest Board to help you.
- Fairy Door must be at least 75% clay. You can use any other elements in your door’s design, but 75% of it must be clay.
- Each applicant MUST be a member of Parker’s Clay Tribe, a free FaceBook Group. [Not a member? Join Today.]
- Only ONE DOOR is allowed per person. To help our judges, you must choose only ONE DOOR that you will enter into the challenge. Post that photo in the Fairy Door Album on FaceBook.
- Entries due by April 30th, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. Late entries will not be included for judges panel.
PRIZES – Three Winners:
- There will be three winners chosen.
- One GRAND PRIZE winner.
- One winner will be chosen for “Most Creative / Unique.”
- One winner will be chosen for “Best Execution.”
- Grand Prize Winner will receive 3 months of FREE membership to Parker’s Clayful Tutorials Club as well as a blog showcase spot in the April Parker’s Clay Tribe post.
- The other two winners will receive any one free tutorial from my tutorial shoppe.
How to Enter the Polymer Clay Challenge
- Make your Fairy Door.
- Give your door a name or a title.
- Photograph your door.
- Make sure you are a Member of Parker’s Clay Tribe.
- Add your door picture(s) to our FaceBook Group Album.
Thanks for joining me today,