What Is It?
- The Polymer Notebook is a weekly eNewsletter featuring polymer clay tutorials, tips, hints, tricks, featured artists, and so much more.
- You will receive at least 1 email every 2 weeks and up to 1 email a week.
- Feel free to print out the issues you receive in your email and make a notebook out of them.
- By the end of the year you’ll have tips, tutorials, & techniques galore!
You may unsubscribe at any time. There is a link included in every email. You may also resubscribe at any time.
What Is In the eMails?
- Free, paid, & noteworthy tutorials from the internet or KatersAcres.
- Sign-ups for any live or online teaching workshops I am engaged in; including Parker’s Tutorial Club.
- Advertisements from other polymer clay companies. Both advertisements that have been paid and those that I offer for free to companies I support.
- Blog posts you may have missed but shouldn’t have.
- Sales offers I for my Etsy shop & adoptable figurines.
What Do I Need To Do Now?
Enter your email address at the top right of this web page or in the box below. When you have done that, you may or may not get a confirmation email. If you get a confirmation email, make sure you confirm your subscription so that you don’t miss an issue. Once you have confirmed your subscription, you’re all done and signed up! Very shortly you will begin receiving some awesome information, all related to polymer clay, in your email. You can feel free to unsubscribe at any time using the link provided at the bottom of every email.
Don’t Miss Your Emails:
Emails will be coming from firstname.lastname@example.org, Katie Oskin, or KatersAcres depending on how you have set up your email parameters — be sure to add this address to your address book so that you don’t miss any of the polymer clay awesomeness!
Remember, this is a no hassle subscription; when you no longer want to receive emails, simply unsubscribe. You are free to subscribe or unsubscribe at any time.
DISCLAIMER: Yes, this email does contain advertising for paid tutorials written by myself & others, as well as Club Membership information. This email list also contains advertising for some of the projects I will be involved in throughout the polymer clay community.
Your email addresses are safe with us. They are not sold or shared with any person or company.