What Is It?
- The Polymer Notebook is a weekly eNewsletter featuring polymer clay tutorials, tips, hints, tricks, featured artists, and so much more.
- You will receive approximately one email every 2 weeks.
- Feel free to print out the issues you receive in your email and make a notebook out of them.
- By the end of the year you’ll have tips, tutorials, & techniques galore!
What Do the eMails Contain?
- Free, paid, & noteworthy tutorials from KatersAcres.
- Polymer clay basics, color recipes and color palettes.
- Sculpting tips, tutorials, & techniques that have been tried and tested by yours truly.
- Sign-ups for any live or online teaching workshops I am engaged in; including the Whimsical Sculpting Tutorial Club.
- Blog posts you may have missed but shouldn’t have.
- A monthly polymer clay email with everything you need to know for the month, including what’s going on in the polymer clay community.
What Do I Need To Do Now?
Enter your email address in the box below or at the link below. (If the box is not working for you or your device, please use the link.) When you have done that, you may will get a confirmation email. You will NOT get my emails until you confirm your subscription. Once you have confirmed your subscription, you’re all done and signed up! Very shortly you will begin receiving some awesome information, all related to polymer clay, in your email. You can feel free to unsubscribe at any time using the link provided at the bottom of every email.
Don’t Miss Your Emails:
Emails will be coming from email@example.com, Katie Oskin, or KatersAcres depending on how you have set up your email parameters — be sure to add this address to your address book and whitelist the email address so that you don’t miss any of the polymer clay awesomeness!
Remember, this is a no hassle subscription. When you no longer want to receive emails, simply unsubscribe from a link included at the bottom of every email. You are free to subscribe or unsubscribe at any time.
DISCLAIMER: Yes, this email does contain advertising for paid tutorials written by myself & others, as well as Club Membership information. This email list also contains advertising for some of the projects I will be involved in throughout the polymer clay community.
Your email addresses are safe with us. They are not sold or shared with any person or company.