THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT KATER’S ACRES
Here’s a few policies that you need to know when purchasing from Kater’s Acres. These policies apply to downloadable materials as well as deliverable materials. If you have any questions, please contact me here.
Adopting Figurines from Our Adoptables Shop
- See payment terms below.
- Our figurines are not toys. They are pieces of art. We do not recommend allowing children to play with them or allowing them to sit in places where they can be easily harmed by animals.
- Please see shipping terms below.
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO TREAT YOUR POLYMER CLAY ITEM WITH CARE. Polymer clay is fragile and it can break easily. If you drop your figurine, it WILL break. There is nothing we can do to help you upon breakage of your item.
***PLEASE READ THE SIZE MEASUREMENTS ON EVERY ITEM. MOST OF OUR ITEMS ARE APPROXIMATELY 1.5″ TO 4″ TALL. THIS MEANS THAT OUR ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED MINIATURES.***
On Site Payment:
- PayPal is the preferred payment method. Visa/MasterCard is accepted through PayPal and will insure expedited shipment & processing of your order.
- No refunds are given on any tutorials or learning materials. No exceptions.
- Downloading your tutorial is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Please SAVE these tutorials once you download them.
- Downloaded tutorials are stored in your account.
- You can only download each tutorial a maximum of 6 times. After this you MUST repurchase the tutorial, no exceptions.
- No refunds will be given for ANY tutorials once they have been downloaded. No exceptions.
- DO NOT SHARE, RETEACH, OR SELL THESE TUTORIALS.
- If you are found sharing, teaching, or reselling these tutorials, appropriate actions will be taken.
- If your item is broken during shipping, we will ask you to send it back to us for repair, or we will refund your shipping fees.
- We DO NOT refund the purchase price of broken items when insurance on your package has not been purchased.
- Please note: If your item has been insured through the US Postal Service, all claims will need to be made through them by the buyer.
- Any shipping overages greater than $2.00 will be returned to the buyer after shipment of your order. Refunds made after purchase through PayPal.
- All of our items are individually wrapped in Kater’s Acres wrapping, larger items are boxed.
- Small $3.00 shipping fee items will ship via USPS First Class mail will ship in a bubble mailer. Item(s) should be received within 5-7 days of shipping date.
- Shipping of $6.00 items will ship via USPS Priority mail will ship in a box. Item(s) should be received within 3-5 days of shipping date.
- NOTICE: We only ship 1 time per week (usually on Friday)! This means there can be a 5-7 day timeframe between payment & ship dates. We have a full time job & can only accommodate one shipment day per week into our busy schedule. If you need an item sooner, notify me IMMEDIATELY upon purchase!
Insurance is not included on ANY items, but can be purchased at an additional cost.
Refunds / Exchanges:
- We want to see happy customers, however, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Refunds & returns accepted ONLY if item is not as advertised.
- Refunds are good for 3 days after receipt only – no exceptions.
- Refunds are good for purchase price only, shipping & handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- If a buyer fails to notify seller within 3 days of item defect, damage, or discrepancy all refunds and returns are automatically void.
- All our items have been shipped in the condition stated in ad.
- PDFs can be downloaded direct from the site a MAXIMUM of 6 times. After this, you MUST repurchase the tutorial again.
Whimsical Sculpting Tutorial Club Members:
- Download of any & all tutorials is the responsibility of the Club Member.
- Non-download of tutorials is not the fault or responsibility of Kater’s Acres or Katie Oskin.
- eMails are sent 2 times a month with passwords & coupon codes to get your tutorials. It is the members responsibility to be sure that they are downloaded within the appropriate time frames.
- ALL Club Members are REQUIRED to verify their email address.
- If email addresses are NOT verified, no tutorials can be sent.
- Verification of email address is the responsibility of Club Members, not Katie Oskin or Kater’s Acres.
- PDFs can be downloaded direct from the site a MAXIMUM of 6 times.
- All PDF tutorials include an unlimited license to make & sell anything you have purchased in a tutorial from Kater’s Acres.
- COPYRIGHT PROTECTION: Applies to text, graphics, & instructions of making & building the item contained in the tutorial. Please DO NOT remake tutorials to sell as your own tutorial.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued for those who fail to do the following:
- Open an account on KatersAcres.com
- Download their tutorials.
- Submit a verified email address.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued for those who fail to do the following:
- There are NO REFUNDS on any tutorials or club memberships. No exceptions.
- Unsubscribing to the email does NOT cancel your payment.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect information using the following technologies:
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information that you have entrusted us with. However, we may be required to share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org