B’Sue Boutiques Challenge
Posted on April 27, 2015 in Creative Prompts by Katie Oskin
2015 B’Sue Boutiques Workshop
Not too long ago I invited each of you, my readers, to join me in a weekend of claying and jewelry fun in Columbiana, Ohio. As of several weeks ago, all the spots in the workshop are filled. I can’t wait to see each of you (many of whom I already know) and spend an entire day having fun with polymer clay!
Additionally, I’m still available for lunch Saturday & Sunday of the workshop if anyone wants to dine with me and share claying tips!
Want to Win a Prize?
If you are attending this workshop, you have a chance to win a great prize from me. The prize I’m offering to ONE lucky winner has a value of over $100 (but you won’t get to see what it is until Friday, May 15 in Columbiana, Ohio) including tutorials, tools, & supplies. What do you have to do to win? That’s easy …
- In 3 sentences or less, tell me what you could make with clay if money, skill, & time were no issue.
- Send me 1 photo of a polymer clay piece YOU made that you are the most proud of.
- Must be one of the 40 participants in B’Sue Boutiques 2nd Annual Workshop Weekend.
- Do both items listed above.
- ALL entries must be sent to email@example.com
- Entry must be received by May 12th to be eligible to win.
- Each person may only enter one time.
- ONE winner will be chosen & announced on Friday, May 15th at the Reception.
Thanks for joining me today,