WIP Wednesday – New Shopping Option
Posted on July 30, 2014 in Work In Progress by Katie Oskin
New Shopping Option Direct from Website
Work In Progress
There’s been a lot of stuff going on in my studio and in my life lately! It seems like there is often a constant barrage of things that need my attention. Do you ever feel that way? Well, lately I have felt that way. Life has been busy and consumed with busy-ness. BUT, despite the busy-ness of the week, I still managed to get a lot accomplished. (From top to bottom, L to R)
- NEW SHOPPING DIRECT ON MY WEBSITE: Many of you have asked for a second purchase option other than Etsy. The feedback from our previous system was not what we wanted it to be … in fact, one of our customers exact words was that it was “archaic” and I honestly have to agree. I spent the majority of this first part of the week upgrading the website to be able to accommodate your requests. Now you can purchase tutorials direct from my site in addition to Etsy! Make sure when you shop from my site that you create an account. This will ensure that you can download past purchased tutorials several times. If you don’t create an account, you can only download a tutorial once. Want to try it? Go ahead, shop now. New tutorials will be added frequently.
- YETI: This is a custom order for a lady who requested 2 yeti’s … one for a friend and one for her. Do you like him?
- Fall Projects are being started here in the studio. I have several big shows in the fall and fall is my favorite time of year. Therefore, bring on the leaves and fall colored blends. I’m ready!
- Fall Leaves Pendants are made from this tutorial. Instead of using scrap clay, I made a Skinner Blend for my leaf background.
- This fall colored flower was made using my Delicate Spring Flower tutorial, I simply made a fall color blend instead of a spring colored blend.
- Flower Earrings: These flower earrings were created from my Reversible Petal Cane tutorial. You can watch the video on how to make these yourself here.
- Java Dragon Pendant showoff … kind of. When I filmed my recent video at B’Sue Boutiques I wore my very special Java Dragon Pendant Necklace. You can see it here in my gallery. Watch the video to see the necklace in action.
What are you working on?
What’s going on in your studio? What are you working on? Is there a project you’d like to see me tackle and feature on the blog? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear your thoughts & ideas!