ARTIST INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Artist features are published on a mutual date between Katie & artist.
Artist features are on a first come, first serve basis.
Only ONE artist per month will be featured.
This free feature & questionnaire is available to the following:
- Polymer Clay Artists or any Polymer Clay based Etsy Store Owner
- Medium: Polymer Clay Artists only. First come, first serve basis. [Mixed media containing polymer clay will also be accepted.]
This is free to you the featured artist. This is an opportunity for free promotion for your artistic medium. However, this will only be successful for you if you also help to promote your feature. You feature will go live on the specified date sent to you AFTER we receive your completed form. You will also be included in our monthly newsletter on a separate date.
This form is due back to us as soon as possible or on your given due date.
Artists are featured on a first come, first serve basis.
We would ask that you would take the time to fill out the interview below. Your answers will be posted on our website as submitted. Please do not use short answers to these questions. For each question please provide 5-7 sentence answers. If your responses are too short, we will return your interview for more work. You will also need to provide the following.
- Store / Shop / Brand Logo
- 10 photos of your finished work. Please look back at previous featured artists to se how we use the photos of your work in the article. [Photos do not include the photo’s requested for certain questions below]. We pick our favorite or best fitting photos for the site.
Remember that you are the featured artist for the month. Promote yourself, your medium, and your talent well. We will trim your quotes as we feel necessary.
By filling out the questionnaire you agree to allow this website to use direct links to items in your store, pictures of your items, and use of your store and contact information in that days listing. If you would like to include a free giveaway or special coupon with your post on our website with your feature, you are more than welcome to do so.
NOTE: If you find something wrong or incorrect with your post after it goes live, please email us and we will correct the error as soon as possible.
We are excited to feature you and your art. We ask that when your store is featured that you help to promote the article through your own personal FaceBook page, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Etsy Teams, email, and any other means of social media you use.
When you are finished with the questions below, please email them to me at email@example.com
Thank you for joining us in this awesome adventure!
- Tell our readers a little bit about yourself.
- Tell our readers a little bit about the history of your art and how you got to where you are today.
- Tell our readers what makes your art UNIQUE? In other words, what separates it from similar polymer clay art on the market.
- Tell us about where your art is created. Do you have a studio? Work at the dining room table? Have a stow away cart? Send a photo (if applicable) of your work space.
- What’s your favorite thing to do with polymer clay? Why do you prefer that over all the other techniques and styles?
- Tell our readers a little bit about your process. How does your art come about?
- Tell our readers about your favorite item(s) that you have created. Why is it your favorite(s)? — Be sure that you submit a photo of each of the item(s) that you tell our readers about.
- Feature one of your items and tell the story about that particular item. If you need help maybe include how you came up with the idea, what was the inspiration/sentiment behind it, who you made it for, etc.
- Who is your polymer clay “idol?” Whose work do you love and admire? Who would you most like to meet or take a class from?
- Tell our readers if you take orders, have a store, or teach online. Please provide a link.
- Your links (if applicable – only one shopping link per artist):
- One Social Link (FaceBook /Twitter/Pinterest/Flickr/Instagram):
- (Optional) Promote a special coupon or giveaway with your feature. If you are offering a coupon, please also give an “end by” or “expiration” date. [Note: If you are unable to issue a coupon or promotion, please know that we will list our Club offering for that month]
- Do not forget: In addition to answering the above questions, please send a current headshot or photo of you working in your studio. Please also send any JPEG file photos of the items you would like featured.
Disclosures & General Legal Information:
- By appearing on our site, you are required to help SHARE your post via your own social channels, email, and other business venues available to you.
- We will quote the answers to the questions written above, any misleading or misrepresentation is the fault of the store owner, not KatersAcres®.
- By doing this interview, you agree to allow KatersAcres® permission to use direct links to your store, items, and pictures of those items on the specific day listed above…in addition to the store banner & avatar graphics.
- Additionally, you are allowing KatersAcres® to promote you on & off throughout the month, through social media.
- You will also appear in several editions of The Polymer Notebook.
- KatersAcres & Parker© are protected by US Copyright laws & US Intellectual Property laws.