WIP Wednesday in KatersAcres Polymer Clay Studio
Posted on March 23, 2016 in In My Studio, Work In Progress by Katie Oskin
Inside KatersAcres Polymer Clay Studio
Work in Progress Wednesday
What’s Going on in KatersAcres Polymer Clay Studio?
Welcome back to another WIP Wednesday in KatersAcres polymer clay studio. Today not only will you see some things I’ve been working on, but you’ll also get a few of my recommendations as well. ENJOY and don’t forget to join me in Parker’s Clay Tribe, a free polymer clay FaceBook group.
Works in Progress at KatersAcres Polymer Clay Studio
- This adorable bright colored dragon is Knip. She’s a jointed dragon made for week 10 of the 2016 Polymer Clay Challenge. You can adopt her here.
- While it doesn’t look like a lot, this little bundle of polymer clay is a perfectly coordinated palette. Learn how to make your own here.
- This is one of my stash drawers filled with all kinds of brass & metal fun. Most of these goodies I have purchase at B’Sue Boutiques. Be sure you check her out.
- When I make new colors of clay, I always make samples and place them in my Big Book of Clay. Learn how to make your own here.
- There are few things as fun as sipping hot tea and reading The Polymer Arts before bed. Get your copy today.
- Parker’s Clay Tribe March Swap theme is “Butterflies.” Learn to make your own here with this FREE Polymer Clay Butterfly Tutorial.
- This adorable dragon is Blinkyn. He’s a jointed dragon made for week 11 of the 2016 Polymer Clay Challenge. You can adopt him here.
- Another sneak peak into one of my stash drawers filled with all kinds of Steampunk fun. Most of these goodies I have also purchase at B’Sue Boutiques.
- Mocha Latte is just resting here in my studio. She hasn’t been really good about “being good” when she’s down there with me, but this week she’s been in my studio every day and has been quite the good girl. (I think she’s growing up.)
- This adorable little duck in her umbrella was the most recent project sent to Parker’s Clayful Tutorials Club members. You can get the project here if you’re not a member.
- My favorite little tool set. This little set of drill bits is great for mokume gane, but you’ll see another use for it here shortly.
- Have you heard about Parker’s Clay Tribe, polymer clay fairy door challenge? If not, come and read the post and join us!
- Last but not least, front and center, I had a big polymer clay haul this past week. YES! Bring on the fun!
What are you working on?
What’s going on in your studio? What are you working on? Is there a project you’d like to see me tackle and feature on the blog? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear your thoughts & ideas!