Polymer Clay Color Recipe
Orange is a wonderful color … however, it is one of my least favorite. And no offense to any of you who like it, but the orange Premo is just NOT my thing. I like my oranges to have more of a pinkish undertone, more of a jewel-like tone I guess you might call it. This polymer clay color recipe could NOT be easier. Enjoy!
Polymer Clay Color Recipe for Blushed Orange
- 1 Part Premo! Orange
- 1 Parts Premo! Blush
Ideas for Variations
- Add 1 more part Premo! Blush for an even deeper pink undertone.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! antique gold for a nice added shimmer.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! Pearl for an instant lightness and brilliance.
Ideas for Usage
- This orange makes wonderful veins for fall leaves.
- This orange makes a nice fall pumpkin or jack-o-lantern.
- This orange color also blends very well with reds and purples.
What Will You Create?
I hope today’s color selections help you get back into your studio this weekend! Thanks for joining me today and don’t forget to sign up for more tutorials, prompts, and projects direct to your email. Sign up now.