Orange is a wonderful color … however, it is one of my least favorite. And no offense to any of you who like it, but the orange Premo is just NOT my thing. I like my oranges to have more of a pinkish undertone, more of a jewel-like tone I guess you might call it. This polymer clay color recipe could NOT be easier. Enjoy!
Polymer Clay Color Recipe for Blushed Orange
- 1 Part Premo! Orange
- 1 Parts Premo! Blush
Ideas for Variations
- Add 1 more part Premo! Blush for an even deeper pink undertone.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! antique gold for a nice added shimmer.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! Pearl for an instant lightness and brilliance.
Ideas for Usage
- This orange makes wonderful veins for fall leaves.
- This orange makes a nice fall pumpkin or jack-o-lantern.
- This orange color also blends very well with reds and purples.