Spring is just around the corner. That means that you will begin to use all kinds of green colors in your work once again. Green is one of those versatile colors that enjoys playing with almost anything you put with it. Here’s one of my go to greens that I create often in my studio, I call this polymer clay color recipe moss green.
Polymer Clay Color Recipe for Moss Green
- 6 Parts Premo! Wasabi
- 1 Parts Premo! Navy Blue*
*Please note that Navy Blue is retired as of this year (2016). If you can not find baby blue, you can make your own adding one part black to 6 parts cadmium blue.
Ideas for Variations
- At left you will see my color experiments with Navy Blue & Wasabi
- From left to right:
- 1 Wasabi + 1 Navy Blue
- 6 Wasabi + 1 Navy Blue
- 12 Wasabi + 1 Navy Blue
Ideas for Usage
- This green makes gorgeousleaves.
- This green looks fabulous alongside bright colors.
- This green adds a nice complexity to rich toned shades as well.
What Will You Create?
Thanks for joining me today,