Polymer Clay Color Recipe
I love green … so much so that it’s one of KatersAcres primary colors. Coming up with variations of greens to use in my designs is always fun and seems to be endless with hundreds of combinations to choose from. I have been returning to this simple color often lately and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Enjoy!
Spring Green Clay Color Recipe for Polymer Clay
- 1 Part Premo! Peacock Pearl
- 3 Parts Premo! Wasabi
IDEAS FOR VARIATIONS:
- Add 1 part additional Peacock Pearl for a more blue-green.
- Add 1 part additional Wasabi for a brighter green.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! Silver for a nice added shimmer with a hint of depth.
- Add 1 part Premo! Pearl for an instant lightness and brilliance.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! Black for a deeper green, reminiscent of seaweed.
I hope today’s color selections help you get back into your studio! If not, feel free to visit our Color Recipes to find another color that might inspire you today. Thanks for joining me today,