NEW Fall Festival Polymer Clay Necklace Tutorial
Once again today I’m traveling to spend time with the dazzling crew over at B’Sue Boutiques. Today we are going to be shooting a video on how to make the component parts to make your own polymer clay fall festival necklace.
Other Information You Will Need:
- Premo! Polymer Clay – ¼” slice of a block of the following PREMO! colors
- Metallic Mauve
- Raw Sienna
- Cadmium Yellow
- OR Choose your own colors from the SAME SIDE of the color wheel
- Rigid Clay Blade or Exacto Knife
- Needle Tool
- ½” & ¾” Oval (or Leaf) Cutters
- Your Hands
- Polymer Clay Oven
- Baby Wipes to clean your hands
- Instant Hand Sanitizer or Rubbing Alcohol
- Polymer Clay Hand Scrub – Get My Recipe Here
- Varnish to seal pieces
- Lisa Pavelka Embossing Cutters
- Viva Décor Leaf Patchy Molds
- Freshwater beige pearls
- Brass Components from B’Sue Boutiques
Do You Understand Color?
In order to help you get a better handle on color and how to use it, I have created this 7 page PDF on all the basic information you need to know to create gorgeous polymer clay items. Get the Guide here.