Every week I pin oodles of great polymer clay tutorials on Pinterest. Some of these polymer clay tutorials have been shared by groups, some I’ve found on my RSS feeds, some I’ve stumbled on through Pinterest. In any case, I thought I’d take my “Tutorial Tuesday” to share with you some of the great tutorials that are out there. Next week, I will bring you another cute free tutorial that you can make in your own studio!
Polymer Clay Tutorials
For each of these tutorials, I will link not only the Pinterest link where you can repin these tutorials but also their original source links. Tutorials & Links are listed clockwise from top left.
- Colorful Extruded Rainbow Filigree Tutorial by Mia Rox – Repin on Pinterest
- Skinner Blended Kaleidoscope Cane Tutorial by Fimo Manualidades – Repin on Pinterest
- Swirly Flower Cane Tutorial by It’s a Clean Machine – Repin on Pinterest
- Black & White Flower Cane Tutorial by Kalinkapolika – Repin on Pinterest
- Burberry Cane Tutorial by Saskia Veltenaar – Repin on Pinterest
- Skinner Blended Rainbow Cane Tutorial by PoLeigh – Repin on Pinterest
- Purple Flower Cane Tutorial by Accidental Mom Blogger – Repin on Pinterest
- Make Your Own Needle Tools Tutorial by The Blue Bottle Tree – Repin on Pinterest
Thanks for joining me today,