If you love mixed media and have lots of supplies and love putting them together with polymer clay, then this tutorial bundle is one that you won’t want to miss. This mixed media bundle combines polymer clay with canvas board and a variety of mediums to create a stunning underwater landscape from your point of view. This bundle pack includes 3 Project PDFs & 8 Worksheets.
This Underwater Exploration Mixed Media Bundle includes 3 PDFS:
- The first is Mixed Media Mermaid Tail Canvas. It can be a fish tail if you’d like, but either way it’s tons of fun with some great supplies you will learn to love (and want more of).
- The second is a Mixed Media Siren! Not only is she fun, but she’s whimsical and enchanting at the same time.
- The third and final is great fun is something you may be familiar with if you’ve been around for awhile and that’s making a Mixed Media Background Canvas.
- Luminescent Skin you may be familiar with as it’s something I use and recommend often. It’s my favorite skin recipe and you’ll need it for your Siren, so I’ve put it into a worksheet for you.
- Coral Worksheet is a super easy and realistic way to make some coral for these types of projects.
- Pirate Coins Worksheet will show you a great, fun, easy, and realistic way to make faux pirate booty. ARRRRRR!
- Fish Canes, Sea Horse, & Star Fish Worksheets will help guide you to making some underwater friends for your backgrounds.
- Skinner Blend Leaf Cane & Skinner Blend Worksheets – Basics for a few who may need them.
These are INSTANT DOWNLOAD TUTORIALS. They were included with the Whimsical Sculpting Tutorial Club Membership in July 2018. After your payment has been confirmed, you will be directed to a page where you can quickly & easily download your tutorial.
This document and everything contained in it, including graphics & text are the property of KatersAcres, illegal redistribution or sale without proper consent is subject to penalty under law.
You can create and sell any sculptures you make using this tutorial.