It is my truest belief that art in and of itself is healing. I also know that not everyone can afford to pay for art classes. Because I believe so strongly in art’s ability to heal our mind and our heart, I am offering a 2018 Scholarship to the Whimsical Sculpting Tutorials Club. The details on how you enter to be chosen are below.
Not everyone wants to be a sculptor. Sculpting is hard work. It’s not instant gratification. Pendants and beads can be whipped up rather quickly, but sculpting takes much more time, energy, and effort. It also includes a knowledge of balance, proportion, and understanding armatures and under-sculpts, plus a whole lot more! I am not a realistic sculptor and I don’t teach realism, but I do teach whimsy which incorporates it’s own set of ideas and rules. If you’d like to learn how to sculpt whimsical characters and creations this year and apply for our scholarship program, everything you need to know is below.
How to Apply for the 2018 Scholarship:
- Send the following information an email to email@example.com
- Be sure you are on our email list
- Your application is due by Dec. 20th, 2017
- Winner of the scholarship will be notified by email
Include the Following in Your 2018 Scholarship Application:
- Tell me how long you have been working with clay and what your favorite thing to make with clay is.
- Why do you want to learn how to sculpt whimsical characters/creations?
- Do you have any personal goals you’re trying to achieve working with polymer clay?
- Tell me why you have chosen polymer clay as your art medium of choice.
- Include at least 1 picture of some of your recent clay work.
- Include a picture of your work area: clean, messy, or barely there … it doesn’t matter! Show it off!
- Tell me WHY this scholarship would be better for you than everyone else.
REMEMBER: This application is due by Dec. 20th or it will not be considered for the scholarship.
We wish each of you who apply for the 2018 scholarship the best of luck. Please SHARE this article with your social media via facebook, twitter, & pinterest. Help spread the word and allow someone the gift of learning this year. Each “sharing” buttons are included here on the site to help you quickly and easy share our posts, even within your FaceBook groups. Try it! It’s easy.
Thanks for joining me today,