Let The Creativity Begin!
The time you’ve been preparing for is now here. It’s time to kickoff one of the greatest things you’ll do this year: challenge yourself, stretch yourself, grow, & learn.
Let the 2015 Polymer Clay Challenge Begin!
- You have from today until January 9th to complete your Week 1 Challenge.
- All challenges for the week are due by FRIDAY of that week.
- Be sure to post your challenge results on your blogs or website.
- Post your challenge results on our Pinterest Board.
- Post your challenge results on our FaceBook page.
- Post your picture in the corresponding WEEKLY Photo Album.
- Be sure to come over to the FB group and comment on each others posts.
- Remember that there are many newbies with us. Critiques that are not courteous & kind, those that are demeaning, or that I otherwise deem inappropriate will be removed. We want people to grow in their love for clay; encourage each other.
- If you don’t know what to create, see the Challenge Prompts. CLICK to go there now.
Future Weekly Dates:
Week 2: January 10 – 16
Week 3: January 17 – 23
Week 4: January 24 – 30
Where to Start?
- If you haven’t done so already, be sure to READ THIS POST.
- Declare your intentions for your weekly creativity challenge on your blog or website. (If you do not have a blog or website, you can declare it in our FaceBook Group.