It’s about time … that I host another polymer clay swap. If you’ve never been a part of an art swap before, they are a way to create, trade, give, and receive art from fellow polymer clay enthusiasts and makers. This summer we are going to be creating BIRDS to make and swap with other artists along with a mini-supply swap (value $10). This swap is not an either/or it is both. So every artist will be making some kind of bird item and sending approximately $10 worth of supplies to their assigned artist. The deadline to sign up is June 30th.
Polymer Clay Swap Details:
- Registration ends June 30th
- The swap is open to USA Only at this time
- The swap is to be mailed to your partner no later than August 1st
- Swap Topic: Birds
- Additional Item(s) to Send $10 worth of supplies, swappers choice!
- Partners assigned by: Sign up order
- You will be notified by KatersAcres.com of your partner and their mailing address. Please watch your email following your sign-up for your partner assignment.
- Where to sign up: Right here
- Simply ‘purchase’ the item on the site (be sure it includes your correct shipping information & email address when you check out) and I will contact both you and your partner with all the information.
If you have any other questions, please leave them in the comments below.
Click the Item Below to Learn More and Join Us!
Register for the Summer Polymer Clay Bird & Supply Swap
If you need ideas for birds, tutorials, or supplies there are lots of them for free & purchase here on the site.
Flower Bird Feeder Hopper in Polymer Clay$2.49
Polymer Clay Owl Tutorial$4.95
Polymer Clay Embroidery Technique Tutorial$7.95
Polymer Clay Rain Bird Tutorial$14.95
Phoenix Mixed Media Canvas Tutorial$12.49
Polymer Clay Eagle Tutorial$7.95
Owl Bundle Pack of Tutorials$19.95
Perched Bird Tutorial by KatersAcres$12.49