NEW Polymer Clay Cane Slicer
A few weeks ago I posted this on my FaceBook:
I finally got around to showing you that awesome birthday present my Dad, Richard Dillon, made me. He made me my very own polymer clay millefiori cane slicer! My Dad is an engineer who has designed all sorts of things in his career … and now he gets to add this awesomeness to the list.
Made from old metal bookends, drawer slides, rulers, & some earth magnets, this cane slicer is awesome. It works unbelievably well too!
- Sliding “base plate” that features a ceramic tile that can be removed for easy transport.
- Removable blade so you can use a thin blade, heavy duty blade, or even wavy blades!
- Metal housing for long lasting durability.
- Cork pads on bottom to keep it from sliding and damaging work surface.
- Removable ceramic tile for easy transport and better cutting.
- “Locking” arm & base plate for easy transport; enables the unit to “hold together” and not slide apart.
Polymer Clay Cane Slicer
See it In Action!
Sometimes there just aren’t enough words. Thank you Daddy, I love you!
Thanks for joining me today,