This polymer clay color recipe is one of 5 colors for the 2016 Valentine’s Day Color Palette, Kissable Colors. Make all 5 of these luscious colors to enjoy this Valentine’s Day. Enjoy!
Polymer Clay Color Recipe for Kissable Burgundy
- 4 Part Premo! Alizarin Crimson
- 2 Parts Premo! Copper
IDEAS FOR VARIATIONS:
- Add 1 additional part Premo! copper for a warmer tone & more shimmer.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! Pearl for an instant lightness and brilliance.
- Add 1/4 part Premo! Black for a deeper burgundy, like a wintery poinsettia.
- Add 1/4 part Premo! White for a lighter & brighter burgundy.
What Will You Create?
I hope today’s color selections help you get back into your studio this weekend! Thanks for joining me today and don’t forget to sign up for more tutorials, prompts, and projects direct to your email.