Polymer Clay Color Recipe
This polymer clay color recipe is one of 5 colors for the 2016 Valentine’s Day Color Palette, Kissable Colors. Make all 5 of these luscious colors to enjoy this Valentine’s Day. Enjoy!
Polymer Clay Color Recipe for Kissable Red
- 4 Part Premo! Cadmium Red
- 2 Parts Premo! Copper
IDEAS FOR VARIATIONS:
- Add 1 additional part Premo! copper for a warmer tone that is more vibrant and red.
- Add 1/2 part Premo! Pearl for an instant lightness and brilliance.
- Add 1/4 part Premo! Black for a deeper red.
- Add 1/4 part Premo! White for a lighter & brighter red.
What Will You Create?
I hope today’s color selections help you get back into your studio this weekend! Thanks for joining me today and don’t forget to sign up for more tutorials, prompts, and projects direct to your email. Sign up now.