This is a recent spring color palette, that is inspired by my floral spring mood. It was a very easy palette to make & to create. So below, you will find some super simple instructions to create a soft metallic pastel color palette of your own.
What You Need:
- 5 Colors of your choice Polymer Clay
- 1 Part of your colored clay
- 15 parts pearl clay per 1 part colored clay
How to do it:
- Take 1 part of your colored clay
- Take 15 parts of your pearl clay
- Mix together completely to form 1 new uniform color
- To make your color brighter: add more colored clay
- To make your color softer: add more pearl or white clay
I hope today’s palette & color selections help you get back into your studio.