Take a walk on the Wild Wide with this Animal Print Tiger Cane
The tutorial that I used to make my cane is found here by Ronit Golan, a polymer clay caning master
- Premo! Polymer Clay in 3 or 5 different colors of your choice to represent the colors of a tiger
- PolyClay Blade or Exacto Knife
- Scrap Clay (Optional)
Tiger Cane Instructions:
- Condition each of your colors of polymer clay
- Make a basic Skinner Blend using the colors of clays you have chosen.
- Roll your blend into a long log.
- Squish your block to a manageable size, keeping your color scheme of dark to light colors.
- Shape the log into a square.
- Using a blade, make slices in the clay where you want your stripes to be.
- Reduce your cane. (See tip below)
- Cut into 4 equal pieces.
- Arrange to form a “striped” pattern like on a tiger.
- When you are trying to reduce your cane, using scrap clay on the ends helps to cut down on the amount of distortion and clay that you will waste.
Parker – Polymer Clay Figurine$25.00
Vacation Parker, Handmade Polymer Clay Figurine$27.50
Lolly – Polymer Clay Figurine$25.00
Steampunk Parker, Limited Edition Polymer Clay Figurine$27.50
Tea Time Parker, Special Edition$25.00
UnderWater Parkers, Special Edition$30.00
Masked Parkers, Special Edition$27.50
Planner Stickers – Parker, Lolly, & Spex$1.95 – $5.45