This Mermaid Tail Mixed Media Canvas Tutorial includes all the instructions you need to make a fascinating underwater scene in just a few hours.
Total Downloads: 2 Project PDFs & 4 Worksheets
For this tutorial you’ll dive deep to find that there are 2 PDFS:
- The first is Mixed Media Mermaid Tail Canvas. It can be a fish tail if you’d like, but either way it’s tons of fun with some great supplies!
- The second is great fun is something you may be familiar with if you’ve been around mixed media for awhile and that’s making a Mixed Media Background Canvas.
- Coral Worksheet is a super easy and realistic way to make some coral for these types of projects.
- Pirate Coins Worksheet will show you a great, fun, easy, and realistic way to make faux pirate booty. ARRRRRR!
- Skinner Blend Leaf Cane – Basic instruction to make your seaweed cane.
- Skinner Blend Worksheets – Basics for a few who may need them.
These are INSTANT DOWNLOAD TUTORIALS.After your payment has been confirmed, you will be directed to a page where you can quickly & easily download your tutorial.
This tutorial was sent to Whimsical Sculpting Tutorial Club Members in July 2018.
This document and everything contained in it, including graphics & text are the property of KatersAcres, illegal redistribution or sale without proper consent is subject to penalty under law.
You can create and sell any sculptures you make using this tutorial.