This Mermaid Tail Mixed Media Canvas Tutorial includes all the instructions you need to make a fascinating underwater scene in just a few hours.
Total Downloads: 2 Project PDFs & 4 Worksheets
For this tutorial you’ll dive deep to find that there are 2 PDFS:
- The first is Mixed Media Mermaid Tail Canvas. It can be a fish tail if you’d like, but either way it’s tons of fun with some great supplies!
- The second is great fun is something you may be familiar with if you’ve been around mixed media for awhile and that’s making a Mixed Media Background Canvas.
- Coral Worksheet is a super easy and realistic way to make some coral for these types of projects.
- Pirate Coins Worksheet will show you a great, fun, easy, and realistic way to make faux pirate booty. ARRRRRR!
- Skinner Blend Leaf Cane – Basic instruction to make your seaweed cane.
- Skinner Blend Worksheets – Basics for a few who may need them.
A note about your worksheets: Some of you who have been with me for awhile may already have some of the worksheets. Keep in mind that new members come in and don’t have those worksheets, that’s why you get them whenever they are needed for projects. If you already have the worksheets, you don’t need to download them again. Thanks for understanding.
As always, I hope you enjoy your projects this month!
These are INSTANT DOWNLOAD TUTORIALS.After your payment has been confirmed, you will be directed to a page where you can quickly & easily download your tutorial.
This tutorial was sent to Whimsical Sculpting Tutorial Club Members in July 2018. Join any time in July 2018 and receive this tutorial for free.
This document and everything contained in it, including graphics & text are the property of KatersAcres, illegal redistribution or sale without proper consent is subject to penalty under law.
You can create and sell any sculptures you make using this tutorial.