Premo Color Recipe for Polymer Clay
Red Wine color recipe for polymer clay. Earlier in the month I introduced you to the Fall 2017 color recipes. What would fall be without a glass of crisp red wine? It would be like having a deep luscious red missing from our fall color palette. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t leave it out. Enjoy!
Red Wine Color Recipe – Premo Polymer Clay
- 1 Part Orange
- 4 Part2 Alizarin Crimson
- 1/2 Part White
IDEAS FOR USE:
- Use this with any of the Fall 2017 Color Palette Colors.
- Add 1/2 more part White to significantly lighten this red color.
- Omit the white completely to have a more bold red color.
- Pairs well with pink, yellow, & almost-white colored acrylics or inks to help it stand out in the crowd (get my recommendations here).
- TIP: As with all red based colors, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before using other colors after you have made or used this blend. Get my free hand scrub recipe here.
See the Color Fall 2017 Color Recipes here
I hope this red wine color recipe will help inspire your fall creations and won’t leave you whining (see what I did there). If this color wasn’t quite what you were looking for, feel free to visit our other Color Recipes and find a different color that might better suit your tastes. Thanks for joining me today,
Free polymer clay tutorials are made possible by the Whimsical Sculpting Tutorial Club.