Sculpey Polymer Clay
Polyform’s 2015 Color Reviews
Acid Yellow Sculpey Polymer Clay Review:
- Brand / Line: Sculpey III
- Name: Acid Yellow
- Color Shift Rating: 3
- Softness Rating: 10
- Has greenish undertones
- Very vibrant
- Great color!
- Does NOT look as florescent post baking as it does unbaked.
- Palette / Ideas / Considerations:
- Red & Just Orange will make a fiery combination.
- Add to leaf canes to make them pop!
SEE ALL THE 2015 NEW COLORS FROM POLYFORM
Read more about my Color Shift & Softness Ratings here.
The polymer clay for this review was generously provided to me by Polyform.
Thanks for joining me today,