Polymer Clay Review
New 2015 Polyform Clays
If you are new to polymer clay, you probably don’t know that some brands (in particular the Polyform brands) retire colors and release new ones periodically. Here’s what is new in Polyform’s Sculpey III and Premo! clay lines for 2015.
Each clay color has a full review here on the website. To get to each review, CLICK on the color name below.
Premo! Accents by Sculpey: (Coming Soon)
2015 Retired Colors
To make the color recipes shown below, use the colors within the same clay line.
- French Blue – Color recipe from Polyform: 4 parts blue, 1 part white
- Stonewash – Color recipe from Polyform: 10 parts french blue, 6 parts purple, 4 parts elephant grey, 3 parts white
Premo! by Sculpey:
- Denim – Color recipe from Polyform: 1 part ultramarine blue, 1 part rhino grey
- Navy – Color recipe from Polyform: 20 parts ultramarine blue, 1 part black
- I am saddened by the discontinuation of Navy, I used this a lot and relied on it heavily.
Premo! Accents by Sculpey:
- Florescent Green – Color recipe from Polyform: 2 parts green, 1 part wasabi
- White Granite – Color recipe from Polyform: 1 part white, 1/4 teaspoon embossing powder
- I’m not sure this will be close enough for avid users of this clay. There was more than just embossing powder in the clay, perhaps a little ground pepper would work also.