Polymer Clay Review: Premo! Wisteria
Posted on May 26, 2015 in Product Reviews by Katie Oskin
Premo! Sculpey Polymer Clay Review
Polyform’s 2015 Color Releases
Wisteria Polymer Clay Review:
- Brand / Line: Premo! Sculpey®
- Name: Wisteria
- Color Shift Rating: 2
- Softness Rating: 6
- Slight red undertones.
- Very much a strong lilac color.
- Finished look (post baking) is absolutely gorgeous.
- Whereas some Premo! colors maintain their sheen post baking, this color is completely matte and has no sheen post baking.
- Palette Considerations:
- Use with Wasabi and Sunset Pearl.
Read more about my Color Shift & Softness Ratings here.
The polymer clay for this review was generously provided to me by Polyform.
Thanks for joining me today,