Polymer Clay Lily Petal Cane Mini-Tutorial
Make a gorgeous lily petal cane to make into gorgeous pendants for summer
This tutorial uses the same basics as this tutorial. You can click HERE to see more step-out photos.
- This worksheet mini-tutorial is available in our shop.
Are you wondering what you can do with this cane?
- You can make pendants, beads, & so much summer-themed jewelry.
- You can also incorporate these canes into your sculptures.
- Use your cane ends to make Natasha beads.
- Use them as component pieces in kaleidoscope canes.
- Use them as portions of butterfly wing canes.
- Use your imagination, but have fun!
Thanks for joining me today,
Polymer Clay Dragon, Lily$65.00
Worksheet Series: Lily Petal CaneProduct on sale
Worksheet Series: Skinner Blend Leaf Cane$2.49
Polymer Clay Miniature Scrap Bugs$2.98
1 thought on “Polymer Clay Lily Cane Tutorial (Mini)”
Very interesting, thanks!
All the best from Chile.