Premo! Sculpey Polymer Clay Review
Polyform’s 2015 Color Releases – Premo! Periwinkle
Periwinkle Polymer Clay Review:
- Brand / Line: Premo! Sculpey
- Name: Premo! Periwinkle
- Color Shift Rating: 2
- Softness Rating: 4
- Strong blue undertones.
- Not quite a “purple” color, but not a “blue” color either.
- Very similar to the retired “Denim” with a more purple undertone.
- Whereas some Premo! colors maintain their sheen post baking, this color is completely matte and has no sheen post baking.
- Palette Considerations:
- Use with Sunset Pearl & Peacock Pearl
SEE ALL THE 2015 NEW COLORS FROM POLYFORM
Read more about my Color Shift & Softness Ratings here.
The polymer clay for this review was generously provided to me by Polyform.
Thanks for joining me today,