Premo! Accents® Polymer Clay Review
Polyform’s 2015 Color Releases – Rose Gold Glitter
Rose Gold Glitter Polymer Clay Review:
- Brand / Line: Premo! Sculpey® by Polyform
- Name: Rose Gold Glitter
- Color Shift Rating: 1
- Softness Rating: 6
- This clay base color is a beautiful copper tone.
- The glitter present (see photo) is both silver fine & a bronze ultra fine glitter.
- Despite the look from the picture, this glitter is very fine. However, the silver is larger in size than the bronze glitter.
- Please notice: There is TONS of glitter in this clay. In my opinion, this color has far MORE glitter than any of their previous glitter clays.
- Palette Considerations:
- This looks gorgeous paired with any of the new gold glitter colors (white, yellow, & rose) and alongside black.
- Kick the color up a notch by pairing it with yellow & orange.
- Here’s a FREE project from by syndee holt for Polyform using the three gold glitter colors.
Read more about my Color Shift & Softness Ratings here.
The polymer clay for this review was generously provided to me by Polyform.
Thanks for joining me today,